Products & Services
The Troy O'Brien Team
Together, the Troy O’Brien team bear more than 60 years experience designing, creating and restoring fine jewellery.
We have a serious infatuation with our work, and take the most wonderful pleasure from seeing clients delighted with their creations and restorations. Troy O’Brien Manufacturing jeweller, jewellery designer, customer service and advice, valuations, diamond expert. Troy has been designing and creating jewellery for 20 years.
In the early days he contracted out his jewellery manufacturing skills to many of Sydney’s top jewellers. In 1995, Troy opened the doors of Troy O’Brien Fine Jewellery at Neutral Bay and soon after unveiled his own sought after collection.
Troy’s Accreditation’s include:
- Completed Jewellery Trade Apprenticeship – December 1994
- Certificate of Achievement – Diamond Information Course – September 1998
- Member of Gold and Silversmith’s Guild of Australia since June 2000
- Completed Apprenticeship With Credit Grade
- Diamond Information Course run by The Gemmology House of Australia
- Finalist – Outstanding Gift/Jewellery Store – 2000 Mosman/North Sydney Awards of Distinction
- Winner – Outstanding Jewellery Store – 2001 Mosman/North Sydney Awards of Distinction
- Finalist – Outstanding Gift/Jewellery Store – 2002 Mosman/North Sydney Awards of Distinction
- Finalist – Jewellery, Gift, Antique Stores – 2002 Small Business Awards – Champion of Champions
- Winner – Gift/Jewellery Store – 2003 Community Business Awards
- Finalist – Jeweller – 2004 Community Business Awards
- Finalist – Outstanding Jewellery Store – 2008 North Shore Local Business Awards
- Winner – North Shore Most Outstanding Jewellery Store 2019
What our customers have to say!